#14 – Week Fifty-two
July 1, 2011
Five fine reasons to be alive this week:
- It’s the bf’s birthday weekend! I love birthdays, especially those of people I love.
- It’s also a holiday weekend, and I’m on my second day of a five-day weekend. I love when that happens.
- We went to another Phillies game yesterday, and got to sit in the 200 level, where I’ve never been before. We had our own concession area and everything. It was pretty sweet!
- We finally created a to-do list of both major and minor things we need to do in the new/old house. There are 87 things on that list, ranging from replace the siding on the house exterior to install a basketball hoop. And surely more things will be added once we move it, but it still feels good to have everything down on paper.
- This week leads into my blog’s one year anniversary on Thursday. I think that’s pretty amazing! Which means I’ve found almost 300 things to be grateful for so far. I intend to keep this going, but possibly not weekly, possibly not always five things, going to get a bit more relaxed with it. I’m excited to see where it goes!
Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone!