#14 – Week Fifty-One
June 24, 2011
Five friendly reasons to be alive this week:
- This week was super productive: We hauled a bunch of boxes from the apartment to the house, decluttering; I met with a real estate agent for the condo and he was great, friendly, informative, realistic and up-to-date on technology; I blogged all week; We finally got the kittens officially up for adoption.
- We are spending the day in Philly today, checking things off my list and doing a few things the bf wants to do too : )
- We are heading down to the new/old house tomorrow to take measurements, help clean out more stuff, and maybe even prep a room for painting. We’ll see, that could be asking too much. But even a little progress is progress!
- I tried out two new drink recipes and they were both delicious! Plus, steak fajitas for dinner last night, one of my favorite meals ever. I should move to SoCal I love Mexican so much. If only they didn’t have earthquakes, mudslides and wildfires. Drat.
- Another Phillies game Sunday! This one is the annual Mother’s/Father’s Day game the kids do for the bf’s parents. I get to go this year!
I hope you all had a great week too! Happy weekend!