#14 – Week Forty-eight
June 3, 2011
Five frou frou reasons to be alive this week:
- Girl’s weekend! Can’t wait to get up to NYC and have a great weekend!
- The heat wave has broken! I guess that wasn’t technically long enough to be called a heat wave, but it still sucked and the weather has vastly improved. A warm and sunny day with a strong breeze is my favorite kind of day!
- A lot of stuff is being moved out of the new/old house this week, thanks to the bf and his family. This means we can probably start to paint soon. Yay, thanks guys!
- I had planned to make chicken kebobs for dinner last night, and then got home to realize I never got the skewers. So I just threw it all on a baking sheet and made it anyway. Cheers to making it work!
- The bf and I celebrated our two year anniversary on Sunday. We are so happy and have such a good and strong relationship, it’s wonderful! I feel so confident and secure, and I’ve never felt that this far in before; it’s a very good feeling!