#14 – Week Thirty-nine
April 1, 2011
Five fun reasons to be alive this week:
- Sooo close to vacation! I can taste it! Only three more work days to go.
- The med-causing-depression issues I was having have finally left my system, and I’m feeling so much more like myself. Thank goodness.
- I’ve been happily devouring classic Disney animation in prep for our trip, and it’s been fun. Dad, I even gave Pinocchio a second chance and decided it wasn’t all that bad. But it is pretty scary for kids, and seriously, Jiminy Cricket, you are a cricket. How hard is it to just sit in Pinocchio’s pocket and keep him out of trouble?! My favorites to revisit so far have been Dumbo and Sleeping Beauty.
- I made a fun list of other things to do while we are in Florida, and I’m really looking forward to doing more than mini-golf with my grandparents this time around! It includes visiting a manatee refuge, The Casements, and an alligator farm. Can’t wait!
- It’s baseball season! Go Phillies!