#14 – Week Thirty-six
March 10, 2011
Five flawless reasons to be alive this week:
- This is my 100th post. Isn’t that nice?
- Speaking of nice, I love this new website, dedicated to all things nice.
- And found on that website, this totally awesome video:
- I was feeling a little blue this week, and facebook restored my faith in it once again. Several friends made an effort to cheer me up…and it worked!
- We ordered a light on Monday for the dining room in the new house, and though they told us it would take two weeks, it came yesterday! This is great news, because now the contractor that’s doing work on the house can install it while he’s there, instead of it inevitably sitting in the dining room for months before we get around to doing it ourselves. And it’s so pretty! Let it be noted for future generations that this light is our very first purchase for the new house. Grin!