#14 – Week Thirty-five
March 3, 2011
Disney excitedness continues! Five food-related reasons to be alive this week:
- We scored reservations to one of the nicest and hardest to get into restaurants in Epcot, Le Cellier. I’m very excited to try their famous beer & cheddar soup with pretzel bread.
- We also made reservations at the Sci Fi Dine In Theater — a darkened restaurant where the tables are shaped like classic convertible cars and you face a movie screen showing clips of classic/cheesy horror films. This sounds really fun!
- I’ve heard that the absolute best snack in all of Walt Disney World is the Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve, only available in one location, Aloha Isle in Adventureland. Definitely going to try this out.
- I’m really looking forward to trying several of the drinks available in the world pavilions at Epcot. France has a Grey Goose slushie, Italy has an Italian margarita, almost all of the worlds have imported beers for the bf to try, France and Italy have inexpensive wine flights, and Japan has sake tasting hidden in the back of one of the gift shops. We won’t be “drinking around the world” since we want to remember our trip, but a few unique drinks are on the agenda!
- Baklava is one of my favorite desserts and I’ve read that the Morocco food cart in Epcot has a very tasty version. Yum!