#14 – Week Thirty-three
February 18, 2011
Five flowery reasons to be alive this week:
- Did I mention I got flowers at work this week? It was awesome.
- AND I was told that we may be going to NYC for a certain Broadway play that I’ve been dying to see for my birthday this year. I was told it involves lions. And kings. Yay!
- We got tickets for four Phillies games when they went on sale on Thursday. So excited for this season with the completely amazing pitching lineup!
- I finally found a clock for our bathroom. Strangely I’ve been looking for one for a long time — I had many requirements. It had to be small enough to fit on the shelf, analog, and be battery operated not electric. Found it at Pottery Barn! I got the small in the pewter finish, although I liked the bronze too.
- It’s 68 degrees right now and we are going to take advantage with a stroll around Manayunk after work and then dinner and then drinks with some friends. Should be a beautiful evening!