#14 – Week Thirty-two
February 10, 2011
Five flirty reasons to be alive this week:
- We’ve finally made date night a monthly occurrence, and obviously this month’s will be tomorrow, for Valentine’s Day. In the past I’ve always celebrated Valentine’s by watching Quentin Tarantino movies — in honor of the color red of course. I’m not sure if we’ll do it this year. I may be getting a little tired of the tradition. Time for something new!
- Whenever I start to get annoyed by the silliness of facebook, it proves its worth once again. This week two friends provided me with some valuable advice about muscle cramps based on a status I posted, and another friend put me in touch with someone who is a rep for a company I need some specific things from…now that person will get credit for my purchase. Isn’t that great?
- I did a little customization to the blog this week, and I really like it! Any more customized and I’ll have to spend money, which I’m not sure I’m ready to do yet. Not because I’m not sure about the future of the blog, but I’m just not sure if I want to continue with a third party service or buy a url and take it on myself. But, if you haven’t already, check out my new About page, and the new perma-lists at the top right of every page — the 101 list, About, Alcohols, Books, Life List and Movies. Now I don’t have to go back into old posts to update these lists!
- This article about Ohio State’s Jared Sullinger made me smile today. Read it, it’s a really sweet story!
- Wearing new earrings today. Cute right? I got them here for only $2.00 (buy one get one 50% off. I also got this ring, in gold.)