#14 – Week Twenty-nine
January 20, 2011
Five flowing reasons to be alive this week:
- I’m trying out a crockpot recipe tonight — it’s cooking as I write this! I hope it turns out well — it was super easy to put together. Here’s the recipe: Spicy Pork Tacos
- Powering through that behemoth of a San Francisco post really got me motivated to keep things more up-to-date around here. As I’ve learned a lot, I also want to go back through my old posts now and properly tag and permalink them. So if you have anything bookmarked (but really, why would you) and it suddenly doesn’t work in a few days, just do a search, it’s probably because I changed the permalink.
- My “not applying heat to my hair” is going pretty well, I think. Throwing it up into a bun actually looks cuter when it’s curly because of the texture, and I feel a difference when I do blow dry it — it feels much healthier already!
- I’m really enjoying my current book: Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
- Looking forward to attempting to sell some vintage wares in the near future. You can be sure you’ll get an update about that here!
Have a good weekend everyone!