#14 – Week Twenty-eight
January 13, 2011
Five floaty reasons to be alive this week:
- I received one of my post-Christmas presents to myself in the mail today, a gorgeous, chunky double-strand of turquoise nuggets necklace. I love it!
- And I can’t wait to wear it tomorrow, for date night. So happy we are getting around to these more often. Tomorrow’s is dinner and True Grit, I’m very excited!
- Our friends made their official “we’re having a baby” announcement yesterday — we’ve known for awhile, but this means they made it to 12 weeks safely and healthily and I’m so happy about that!
- Since the holidays ended I’ve been able to work much more consistently on a custom scarf that I’m making for a friend. It’s a huge, very wide, six-foot scarf, and he’s been very patient. I can’t wait to get him the finished product, hopefully before winter is over!
- I had a snow day yesterday even though it really wasn’t necessary. It was nice to get to work from home all cozy on my couch with the tv on. I wish I could do that every day!