#14 – Week Twenty-seven
January 6, 2011
Five flickering reasons to be alive this week:
- Good friends and wonderful hosts who ferry us all over their awesome city and surrounding areas for a week, making sure we don’t miss a thing!
- An adorable, sweet, rescue greyhound that has definitely inspired us to pursue this route when we’re in a location that allows a dog. (Not to mention the two awesome kitties who made us a little less lonely for our own little monsters while we were gone!)
- Flight attendants who randomly choose our seat mate to move to an empty row so we get some extra room to spread out on our trip home.
- Kitties who are so happy we are home they are extra sweet and cuddly all day long.
- The bf’s dad, who both dropped us off and picked us up from the airport. Many thanks to him!