#14 – Week Twenty-five
December 24, 2010
Happy Christmas Eve! Five Christmas-y reasons to be alive this week:
- Hosting Christmas Eve dinner tonight for my dad, my grandmother, and the bf’s entire family. Very excited!
- I’m making the fanciest dessert I’ve ever attempted tonight: Martha Stewart’s Triple Chocolate Peppermint Trifle. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
- Tomorrow is Christmas! After last year’s awkward and drunken Christmas morning, I think we are back on track to have a happy, normal holiday. Yay!
- We had to take Goose to the emergency vet last night, we thought he had an infection in his toenail, but everything was fine AND the vet didn’t charge us. Amazing. I think we owe them some cookies.
- Speaking of cookies, I’m hoping to get enough done today to send home small trays with my dad and grandma, and also to bring trays to our local police and fire station. And post office if I have enough, because they were so helpful to me with all the shipping I had to do this year!
Merry, merry Christmas to everyone!