#14 – Week Eighteen
Five fizzy reasons to be alive this week:
- I may have mentioned this already, but I MET TIM GUNN!
- I also sold a few things on Chicken Noodle Knits this week, one to someone I don’t even know! That’s right, a complete stranger bought something I made…which gives me a “complete” on #73. Yay! But I also want to thank the people I do know, my cousin Beth and my friend Christine, for their support. Thank you!
- I’ve thought of some pretty good Christmas gifts for people…if I were a gazillionaire all I would do is buy gifts for people and wrap them up in fancy paper with lots of ribbons. Finding the perfect gift for someone makes me happier than almost anything else!
- We turned the heat on this week, and this is probably a little weird, but I love that musty smell that fills the house when it first comes on. Reminds me of the holidays for some reason, and that makes me happy!
- My friend is growing a mustache for Movember:
“Movember challenges men to change their appearance and the face of men’s health by growing a moustache. The rules are simple, start Movember 1st clean-shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month. The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for cancers that affect men. Much like the commitment to run or walk for charity, the men of Movember commit to growing a moustache for 30 days.”