#14 – Week Seventeen
October 28, 2010
Five frightful reasons to be alive this week:
- It’s Halloween weekend! My favorite holiday. We will be attending a party on Saturday, and I’m very excited to see everyone’s costumes!
- I feel super motivated today. My bronchitis seems to be completely gone, I feel good and I feel excited to finish up a few of the projects I’ve left hanging. I’m going to do it today!
- I’m possibly going to meet Tim Gunn (the last and I thought the most unlikely thing on my list) on Saturday! He’s coming to our local mall for a Liz Claiborne fashion show, and there’s a small possibility I can make it into the meet and greet. I’m not counting on it, but I’m going to try. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
- I got approval to move forward with Chicken Noodle Knits second custom order…yay!
- I was asked to help out at my high school’s class of 2000 reunion in November. I was class of 2001 (the REAL first class of the millennium!), but I had many friends in the class ahead of me, and I’m looking forward to seeing them all!