#14 – Week Sixteen
October 21, 2010
Five fantastical reasons to be alive this week:
- I’m working on so many projects! It’s fun, but I should probably get focussed and finish one then start another instead of working on ten simultaneously.
- I’ve been sick all week, but I’m grateful to have an understanding boss, who has let me work from home so as to rest, recover, and not share my germs.
- I found a thread spool organizer for $3. It’s the little things in life.
- I finally photographed and uploaded a bunch of new items to Chicken Noodle Knits. Even more items are forthcoming!
- I’m very excited for my jack-o-lantern…went and picked out a pumpkin and ready to carve it this weekend!