#14 – Week Fifteen
October 15, 2010
Five fetching reasons to be alive this week:
- My sister and I have re-opened Chicken Noodle Knits! Mostly knitwear, it features handmade products made by us. Check it out, and be sure to come back in a few days, when I’ll have more items listed, including stuff for the holidays!
- Excepting yesterday, the weather has been fabulous. Nothing makes me feel more creative than crisp fall days.
- I’ve been cooking all week and making new recipes and old favorites, which I love doing. Unfortunately, the new squash I tried (golden nugget) was a failure, but it was still a fun process. Breakfast for dinner tonight, featuring my famous and delicious pumpkin waffles!
- Very much looking forward to chatting with my sister via Skype tomorrow, to find out how Ireland is going. Dear family: Email her! She would love to hear from you.
- I had a fun time this week making adorable little halloween cards that I can’t wait to finish up and start sending out. If only the post office had had Simpsons stamps in stock, they would have been perfect!