#14 – Week Fourteen
October 8, 2010
Five flapdoodle reasons to be alive this week:
- Flapdoodle is a word. I know this because I spent this morning searching for more “F” words for my intros to these. I now have more than enough to last me two years, and flapdoodle is my favorite. It means “nonsense.”
- Vacation day tomorrow, planning to spend it Halloween costume shopping and going somewhere to get apples, pumpkins and cider donuts. Yum!
- October baseball. Love those Phillies and I love watching them in postseason even more!
- Free weekends. Fall slows down our social calendar a bit, which I’m ready for.
- New beginnings. My sister is moving to Ireland on Monday, and I’m so excited for all the possibilities for her there. I hope she has an amazing year.