Week 8 Update
Two months y’all! If you haven’t looked at the full list recently, check out my progress. For the week beginning August 22:
- Donated to my cousin Kelly Grace, and her mom Beth for their stroller-thon to help raise money to find a cure for Rett Syndrome. Even if you don’t know me, or Kelly, or Beth, it could be your random kindness for the day if you have the funds to donate even a little. Click here to do so, and thank you so much!!
- Finished reading To the Lighthouse and Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret. Started reading Gone with the Wind. (#13)
- Wore my pink heels to a party over the weekend (#57)
- Continued the 365 Project, haven’t missed a day yet!
- I realized I had totally already eaten Moroccan food before (doh!) so I changed #47 to Eat a traditional Polish, Swedish or Belgian meal. I just couldn’t decide which one I wanted to go with, so I decided to leave it flexible and decide on the fly when the time comes. This adds another check mark to #98.
Slow week. I feel like I’ve done or started a lot of the easier ones. There are some that I’m disappointed I haven’t started yet (#28, Eat at 15 local restaurants; #38, Complete five in-progress projects; #55 Give a handmade gift; #68 Photograph a series of items using color as the theme) because I have plans for these items, just haven’t executed anything yet. And there are others that as I review my list each week I realize are going to be tough (all the travel related ones, #7 Adopt a dog, #86 Take a hot air balloon ride), either due to financial issues or timing issues…but I’m still going to try. I just have to keep reminding myself I still have 950 days left to go…that’s a long time!