#14 – Week Six
August 13, 2010
- I’m so excited and so happy to be having Girls’ Weekend this weekend with two of my favorite ladies!
- I’m proud of myself that I followed through on donating blood and I’m happy that it was such a good experience. Can’t wait to do it again!
- I got several compliments on my new hair, some from complete strangers which just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You are so sweet. Yes you are!
- My favorite design out of several options for a new campaign for a client at work was selected to be used, and it’s another one that will be in some high profile places, including public transit and the Wall Street Journal. Always exciting!
- I did some writing about all the bad things that have happened over the past couple of years and how they actually inspired me to start this list…it sounds like a sad thing, but it felt really good to get everything written down, like it had just been rattling around inside of me since 2008 and it was finally free to float away. I haven’t decided if I’m going to publish it yet, I think I need to talk to my family first and make sure they are ok with it, but the outcome of all the negative has a positive result that I want to share with people, so I think they will.
- And as a bonus, my favorite photo from this week; my two love bugs, who always make me feel better just by their sheer presence. People who don’t have pets might not get it, but just them being in the house when I come home from work makes me so much lighter!