#14 – Week Four
July 29, 2010
- The bf and I have been dating for 14 months as of today! We haven’t been so great at keeping track, (probably because we’re having too much fun!) but for some reason I remembered today.
- We are headed to DC tomorrow for three days, during which we will take in every museum and monument possible, and also a Phillies game and the National Zoo. This makes my geeky little heart so happy!
- An old friend from high school who now works in insurance saved me money AND future headaches by fixing some gaps in my coverage. If you’re interested, let me know I can put you in touch! She’s awesome and she can write policies in PA, DE and MD.
- I fixed a dress last night that used to be pretty inappropriate to wear without a tank underneath but looked silly from the back with a tank underneath by sewing some extra fabric into the bodice. It looks pretty good and I’m so excited to wear it!
- I was having a terrible day yesterday and the bf knew exactly how long to let me vent and then exactly how to cheer me up. He’s a keeper!