#14 – Week Three
July 26, 2010
I slacked off a little last week, which is why this is late, but it’s because of my #1!
- I got to visit with my grandparents who were up from Florida and I don’t get to see enough.
- We made tentative plans to see them again in October and I can’t wait!
- We had a good day at the beach, hot enough to go swimming but not so hot that you wish you were inside instead, and we went to Margate, which was practically deserted compared to Ocean City. My new favorite beach! I hate crowds.
- We saw Inception, and yay! It wasn’t a mindf*ck! It was interesting and not as confusing as all the early reviews seemed to imply and I really enjoyed it.
- I beat my dad at Trivial Pursuit 90s Edition! I only tied the bf though. So close to total domination! Next time, family…next time. Bwahahahaha : )