#71 – New Pillows!
So I had these solid orange pillows from Pier 1 since I moved into this place, almost four years ago. I bought them to match the brown and orange pillows that came with the couch. But they really were showing their age, so I made new pillows to replace them! I’m matching the new pillows (or coordinating really) to the other set of pillows that came with the couch. Much more spring-like! I still love the brown and orange combo and it works with the room, but the purple is a refreshing change. Yay!
P.S. I made the purple pillows using fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop, which is available at JoAnn’s and is fantastic for when you need a cute calico print for cheap. They sell them pre-cut in 18 x 21″ pieces for $1.99. So I spent $8 on these two new pillows. Without the Fat Quarters, I would have had to get two yards of fabric cut, which would have been closer to $18.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)