July 8, 2010
I’m trying not to cop-out on these by being generic — so things I’m happy about EVERY week include my amazing bf, my two awesome kitties, my family, friends and that I’m healthy and employed.
Reasons I’m happy this week:
- I’ll be enjoying what I think is my first professional massage with my sister for her bachelorette “relaxation” day on Saturday.
- My dad bought a new house! I’m so excited for him and I can’t wait to check it out. Oh did I mention it comes with a pool table? Party at J’s!
- I actually started these goals, and I fully intend to complete them. Maybe in less than 1001 days!
- I’ve become a part of the blogging community. Something I’ve dreamed about for years now, but never had something to focus my writing.
- Already getting comments and feedback here has been totally awesome.
- I presented a new project to clients at work this week, a project that I did completely on my own with no input from my boss, and the clients loved it!
- My A/C seems to be holding up through this heat wave, though I may have jinxed that as soon as I hit “publish” on this post.
- Going to the Phillies game on Friday, and it’s fireworks night!
- I got to buy a present this week. I love buying presents.
- The bf brought me water ice at work yesterday without any hints from me!